-->

Monday 9 April 2012

-NEXT ASPIRATION- April 10, 2012


How about your feeling now?
Do you still mad and love unimportant things?
Do you still want traveling in rural area?
Want to life in wooden house with natural forest?
Living with nature, from nature,

When it can be done?
Pray shubuh in the savanna, pray dhuhur beside a river, pray ashar and maghrib and isya in the wooden house, eat forest fruits, consume herbivor’s meat without spice..hmm..

Hey, I try to be stronger now,
I want to get out from this city, I want feel advance life, more adventures, more suprises in my life.

I love epidemiology, I love community, I intend enroll in a magister program, enroll in my idol department, toured throughout Indonesia to observe disease’s patterns, make better preventive health system.

But I still hesitate to do…………..
WHY...??

I just think about future, what would I be?
Where am I now?

And the next?

Just a junior employee in medicine faculty and hospital?
Then should I do all of work that all people can do?
Typing, copying, be a notulent?
In spite of my job description as a study coordinator, the people who hold clinical research, making an appointment with patients and monitoring their health, correlate with chemical’s factory, making a long report of the research, progress report, settled research admittance.
And have opportunity to go abroad in investigator meeting (I think that is amazing experience).

I love this work, surely, I am loving it!
But I also think about carrier stage!
I can’t reach higher position, just a study coordinator, no more,
I can’t be real researcher forever!!
Just help and manage it, never make a decision… 

I love observation, research, be a scientist!
Ow ow ow.... scientist??
Look out your education base Nazz..maybe You can be a social researcher..:D

I won’t be a -prisoner- in this work,
I endure there because of financial demand, a soft job with enough salary, just that…
I endure in this city because of my little ‘sisters’, my little family,
I want to see them solidly in their trusteeship, just a few more……
I hope this year the last I am here :) :) :)

Then I will focus in my wanderings
More adventure, more experience, more friends…!!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Komentar

Mari Budayakan Baca dan Tulis Hingga Akhirnya Memberikan Kemanfaatan Untuk Orang Lain. Powered by Blogger.